GoldMountFx Global offers the capability to trade stocks and futures. Clients can take advantage of strong liquidity and reliable execution to trade some of the most well-known and liquid shares in the world.
Share CFD Definition
At GOLDMOUNT FX you can gain access to the stock market by trading Share CFDs. With Share CFDs, there is no need to physically own the underlying shares in order to trade in them. An investor can either buy or sell shares of a corporation that is trading in the equity market.
We offer CFDs on over 50 major company shares including Amazon, Google, Apple, Microsoft and American Express.
Advantages of CFDs
- Ability to take both long and short positions: if you want to go short, there are no separate selling rules or different margin requirements to going long. Furthermore, since the shares involved have not actually been purchased or sold, there are no borrowing costs.
- Ability to use leverage: leverage is higher with CFDs than it is with traditional trading and often the margin requirement starts from just 2%. Higher leverage enables you to trade greater quantities by depositing only a small percentage.
- High exposure to the stock market: the absence of strict restrictions concerning margin requirements gives easier access to the stock market.
- High speed execution: execution is immediate so the possibility of delay is avoided altogether.
- Profit even during a falling market: the ability to take a short position as easily as a long position means that traders will not be affected by a market in decline because they can act accordingly.
The trading hours for Share CFDs are identical to the trading hours of the original exchange that the actual shares are traded on.
CFD stands for Contract for Difference. This is an agreement between two parties, a buyer and a seller, whereby the seller has to pay the buyer the difference in the value of an asset at present time and the value at contract time. CFDs are becoming more and more popular among traders because they carry a number of advantages.
InvestPro Market’s trading platforms give clients access to trade a wide range of Futures CFDs on equity indices, agricultural commodities, base metals, and oil and energy products. Clients can take advantage of the widest range of trading instruments and diversify their portfolios either by trading on an equity index or any other futures instruments.
Advantages of CFDs on Commodity Futures
- The same conditions apply to taking long and short positions. If you wish to go short, the same selling rules and margin requirements apply to the ones for going long.
- It is far less costly to trade CFDs on Commodity Futures than to take part in the underlying exchange because margin requirements for CFDs are significantly lower.
- Leverage when trading CFDs is even higher than it is with forex trading. Margin requirements can be as low as 2% which means that you can trade bigger volumes, no matter what kind of trader you are.
- Trading CFDs immediately gives you considerable exposure to equity indices.
- Instant execution guarantees that your transaction will be fast and effective.
- The fact that CFDs offer you the ability to take both short and long positions puts you at an advantage because a falling market still provides opportunities to profit.
You can trade Future CFDs on the following commodities:
- WTI Oil
- Brent Crude Oil
GOLDMOUNT FX offers the following Index CFDs: (Upon Request only)
- S&P 500 Index
- CAC 40 Index
- DAX Index
- Nasdaq Index
- FTSE 100 Index
The trading hours for CFDs for Commodity Futures reflect the exact trading hours of the original exchange that futures contracts are traded on.